• Candlemaking: 5:30 p.m. Feb. 26, Art Reach of Mid Michigan, 111 E. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, $20/$25, artreachcenter.org, 989-773-3689.
• “Windows GR”: Art exhibit at The Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, free with general admission ($2-12) and available at grpmcollections.org.
• Form Foundations–Figure Studies by Marshall M. Fredericks: Virtual exhibition from the Marshall M. Fredericks Museum, viewable at marshallfredericks.org/mb.
• Virtual Lunches with C2C Gallery: Noon Wednesdays, hosted by Cyndi Casemier, 616-935-7337, facebook.com/pg/C2Cgallery.
• Matter & Energy, Works by Phillip Hanson: noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays, Saginaw Art Museum, museum admission $7, $5 students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org, 989-754-2491.
• Virtual Exhibit: “Mark Beltchencko: ••• ——— ••• (SOS),” The Marshall Fredericks Sculpture Museum, marshallfredericks.org.
• ArtFest 55: View winners of annual competition for ages 55+ at becreative360.org/artfest-55.
• Laith Al-Saadi: 8 p.m. every Friday, facebook.com/laithalsaadi.
• Mondays with May: 7 p.m. every Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Pride: 2 p.m. daily, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• Old Town Chocolate Walk: 1-6 p.m. Feb. 26, Noon-5 p.m. Feb. 27, Old Town Lansing (Turner Road and Chavez Ave.), $20, 517-485-4283.
• Lansing Winterfest: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Feb. 27, outdoor fun with ice sculptures, Cocoa and Coffee Walk, downtown Lansing, 517-487-3322.
• Lego Animal Exhibition: Timed tickets on the hour, $7-12, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org/WildConnections or 616-929-1700.
• Isabella County Parks: Camping reservations open at 9 a.m. Feb. 25 online at isabellacounty.org/parks only for Coldwater Lake Family Park, Deerfield Nature Park and Herrick Recreation Area. Telephone reservations will be taken beginning at 9 a.m. Wednesday, March 3. Advance 2021 reservations require two-night minimum; 3 night-minimum for holiday weekends. Payment due upon reservation. Coldwater and Herrick Parks open April 30; Coldwater closes Oct. 10 and Herrick closes Oct. 1. Deerfield open year-round. For more, call 989-317-4083.